Join LIVE 101.5 and The National Canine Cancer Foundation at Paws For A Wish, the only Dog Sporting Event of its kind, January 18th and 19th at the Benedict Sports Complex in Tempe!
Paws For A Wish is the ONLY event to showcase Agility, Lure Coursing, Herding Instinct Testing, AZ Dock Dogs and MORE with 50% of net proceeds benefitting the National Canine Cancer Foundation and the other 50% of the net proceeds benefitting Make-A-Wish Arizona.
Paws For A Wish isn’t just coming out and walking around an event (although you can do that), there’s tons of tail-waggin’ stuff for you, your family, and your four-legged friend!
- The PACC 911 Rescue Zone features over 30 local rescues with dogs ready to go home with you!
- Let YOUR dog “Get Some Tail” and try for the fastest time of the weekend chasing the lure over jumps, tight corners and through the tire at the NCCF’s Lure For A Cure presented by Blue Buffalo!
- Jump for length or height with Arizona Dock Dogs! Run down the dock and into the pool – fun and great exercise – how far will your dog jump?
- See if your dog has what it takes to work on the farm with Herding Instinct Testing! Arizona Herding Association will test your dog’s herding instincts with live sheep! Open to everyone!
- New in 2014 – Disc Dogs! Come see the demos and see if your dog as what it takes!
- AKC Agility Competition – You’ve seen them on Animal Planet, now see them LIVE! Watch over 300 dogs compete in an AKC Certified Agility Competition featuring jumps, tunnels and weave poles.
- Meet the Make A Wish Spokes Dog “Doc Barker” Saturday and Sunday.
- Plus, food trucks, vendors, and more!
Paws For A Wish is a FREE event and goes from 10 AM to 5 PM on both Saturday and Sunday January 18th and 19th!
Proceeds are raised through donations for participation in dog sport activities, retail sales, and sponsorships.
For MORE INFO about Paws For A Wish, click HERE !
Paws For A Wish is brought to you by LIVE 101.5 and The National Canine Cancer Foundation.
The National Canine Cancer Foundation is a nationwide, contribution funded, 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation dedicated to eliminating Cancer as a major health issue in dogs by funding grants directly to Cancer researchers who are working to save dogs lives by finding cures, better treatments and accurate, cost effective diagnostic methods, diminishing dogs suffering from cancer through research, education, advocacy, and service.